WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR PRAYER LIFE IS DYING!
Many things choke the prayer life of believers. Nothing threatens darkness in the life of a believer like his prayer life. .
The devil can orchestrate many things to terminate the prayer fire, prayer stamina and prayerfulness of a believer.
This doesn’t happen to a selected few but everyone.
Fears, worry, frustration of unanswered prayer, distraction, pain, disappointment, lack of results etc form weight that chokes the prayer life of believers.
The strength of anyone’s walk with God is his prayer life.
The power of anyone’s spiritual life is his prayer life.
The maturity and growth of anyone in the school of the spirit is somewhat dependent on his prayers life.
Signs your prayer life is dying or under attack.
- GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR TITHE, YOU NEED YOUR TITHE TO DELIVER YOU FROM FINANCIAL Tension.. Bishop David Oyedepo.
- Tithe: Revivalist Iyke Oriaku Has Reacted After Creflo Dollar Said Tithe Is Unbiblical, Vows To Continue Paying Tithe.
2. Weak praying.
3. Inconsistent praying.
4. Impatience in the place of prayer.
5. Lack of focus in the place of prayer.
7. Sinful addictions.
8. Excessive sleep and slumber.
9. Emptiness of heart and pollution.
10. Self will and self centeredness.
STEPS TO REGAIN YOUR PRAYER LIFE.
1. Retreat: Retreat means separation or withdrawal. It implies to stay away from people in order to think and search yourself. Retreat is the first thing to do.
2. Repent: Repentance simply means think and turn. Turning is the proof of repentance not necessarily sobbing. Realigning to your former prayer lifestyle. It may not be in the same strength with your former state but begin from where you realize you’ve fallen.
Retreat will push you into repentance which us turning and sincerely you may not turn once but you must be taking turn and step.
3. Feeding: You must embark on the deliberate project of feeding your inner man.
Feeding your inner man is key. Get relevant books and tapes on prayer, intimacy with the Holy Spirit, consecration etc and keep feeding on them.
The strength of the inner man determines your focus and Claire in prayer.
4. Learn to stay joyful: Absence of joy truly kill prayer life. You must not attach your joy to anything other than the faithfulness of God.
Create a system of being joyful around yourself all the time.
Finally, desire to grow in God. Beyond asking God for things seek intimacy. Seek intimacy!.
When your prayer life becomes a tool with which you’re using to pursue God it will impossible to lose it.
Nothing makes a man in prayers like intimacy. As your intimacy with God wax stronger, your prayers life grows.
Seek a relationship with God not an affair and watch your prayer fire change level.
Check naijasermons for more messages (sermons)